About This Blog
MEET SOME OF OUR BLOGGERS ~
Jill Gleeson is an independent journalist who specializes in travel, adventure and serious, no-holds-barred high jinks. Jill believes that bashing in boundaries and bouncing outside of comfort zones can yield big-time rewards and she’s eager to enlist you in the expedition.
Besides sharing her travel experiences with her monthly column in Harrisburg Magazine, you can also follow Jill's exploits on her own Travel Journal.
Jason Holland, proprietor of Travel Simplicity, strongly believes in his tagline, Unique Travel Made Simple. And that's exactly his travel agency's specialty.
Jason says, "Travel Simplicity began because of our personal passion for travel and we take great pleasure in helping you to experience that excitement. Take some time to listen to jazz beneath the stars in Thailand. Learn some Chinese from college students at a quaint tea house in Beijing. Explore the artistic Mayan ruins in Honduras. Feel the wind in your hair as you skim across a glacier fed river in New Zealand. Enjoy watching brightly-colored cuttlefish lazily swim by in the clear waters of St. John, USVI. What is your passion?"
Whatever your passion, Jason can help you bring your dream trip to life. And when your ready to travel, you can read about many exotic destinations, specials deals and Jason's travel tips here on HarrisburgMagazine.com.
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- Travel (19)
- History, Shopping and Charm - Montgomery County | Comments
- Prince Edward Island – Your game. Our Way of life. | Comments
- Luminaria Festival/Arts – San Antonio | Comments
- Zebras, Crayons and Hugs: A visit to Jamaica outside of the resorts. | Comments
- Winter in Wisconsin | Comments
- Eggs, Rice and... Fish Sauce? | Comments: 1
- Welcome to New Year's Eve, Mobile, Alabama | Comments
- Steeped in Holiday Magic - Branson, Mo. | Comments
- Great Smoky Mountains | Comments
- Show Me the Money: Safe Practices in Monetary Exchange When Travelling | Comments